- Full Time
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Expire Date November 6, 2021
- Job Status PUBLISH
- We are looking for Sr. Paraplanners to work in the area of preparation of compliance report for Australian Paraplanning with 1-2 yr of experience.
- The incumbent should have strong analytical and relationship management skills.
- He/ She should also be equipped with excellent verbal/non-verbal communication skills.
- In this role, you will be required to prepare detailed compliance reports, helping adviser to develop new planning strategies, sound knowledge in SMSF concepts , maintain client profile in financial software, regularly communicate with financial advisors and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- M.COM/MBA (Finance)/CMA and CA (Inter)/DFP
- 1-2 years experience in Australian Paraplanning process, Well versed in Xplan Advisor Logic
- Should have interest in research and analyzing financial concepts.
- Should have good analytical skills
- Should have excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge in Australian Financial Planning concepts and software.
- Well versed in MS Office.
- Should be good team player. Roles Responsibilities Preparation of detailed compliance reports (SOA and ROA).
- Implement risk management and tax planning strategies by regular follow-up with banks and service providers.
- Sound knowledge in SMSF concepts Maintain Client profile in Financial planning software Regular communication with Financial Advisors.
- Manage good client relationships. Maintaining fixed register APPLY
Full Time, Permanent
MBA/PGDM in Marketing, CA in CA, M.Com in Commerce