- Full Time
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Expire Date November 6, 2021
- Job Status PUBLISH
- We are looking for Assistant Paraplanners to work in the area of portfolio management with 0-1 yr of experience.
- The incumbent should have good analytical and relationship management skills. He/ She should also be equipped with excellent verbal/non-verbal communication skills.
- In this role, you will be required to prepare detailed compliance reports, Implement risk management and tax planning strategies, maintain client profile in financial software, regularly communicate with financial advisors and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- B.com/M.COM/MBA (Finance)/CMA and CA (Inter)
Certified Financial Planner certification will be added advantage
- 0-1 year experience in Portfolio management, depth knowledge in investments
- Should have interest in research and analyzing financial concepts.
- Should have good analytical skills
- Should have excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in MS Office.
- Should be good team player.
- Preparation of detailed compliance reports (SOA and ROA).
- Implement risk management and tax planning strategies by regular follow-up with banks and service providers.
- Maintain Client profile in Financial planning software
- Regular communication with Financial Advisors.
- Manage good client relationships.
- Maintaining fixed register
Full Time, Permanent
B.Com in Commerce
M.Com in Commerce, MBA/PGDM in Marketing, CA in CA